Wednesday, April 3, 2013

FORCE

May the force be with you! OK, today it is not with me. Here it is noon and I am forcing myself to come up with a word that has some meaning. Creativity and meaning can not be forced. I started this blog project and I am going to finish it, hopefully with few hiccups like this along the way.

Force is the strength, energy, power, or intensity exerted upon an object. It is also considered the physical power or strength of a living being. I would go one step further and say it is the mental and spiritual power and strength of a living being. I can do nothing without my force, GOD, and I can do all things through Him. There is nothing that I can not accomplish if I make sure to let God be the instigator of it, or the driving Force.

So, I forced myself to write this and in doing so I reminded myself that I can do anything! All I have to do is let God do it through me! Then the FORCE is with me!

The Quote:
"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings we are, not this crude matter. You must feel the force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes, even between the land and the ship.~ Yoda
The Drawing:




Bonus:

No comments:

Post a Comment