Tuesday, April 2, 2013

CAREFUL

Careful is one of those words that can be used in good or bad ways. We can be careful when crossing a street, or chopping vegetables. When need to be careful when we are doing things that have the potential to be dangerous. Exercising care in those areas will help keep us safe.

Being full of care or careful by worrying about what might happen is not good. God wants us to put our trust in Him. To allow Him to guide our paths. We have every right to ask God for things and He will answer those requests in the way they need to be handled. We have to not worry about what will or won't happen. We need to thank Him for the answers to our prayers and desires before we know the outcome. God knows how it all will work out, He sees the BIG picture. We can only see the here and now, worrying over what the future will bring is silliness.

I have problems with this all the time, I worry what someone thinks about me, what will happen next, or about other things I really can not control. I need to put my faith and trust in God, and pray that He will let things happen the way He wants them to happen, all the while giving me the strength to handle every situation He puts before me. Lord, Help me be a person who is not Careful (a worrier).

The Quote
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." ~Philippians 4:6
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment