Sunday, April 7, 2013

HIDE

Do you wish sometimes you could just hide from the world, from life, or from yourself? I do! There is a place that I in vision sometimes when I meditate, it is beautiful. I wish the place existed in real life, and maybe it does somewhere I just haven't found it yet. That would be my hiding place. A place to get away from the hustle and bustle of life.

Unfortunately, even if I was able to find that place and go there, I could never be hidden. I can not hide from myself, my thoughts are always going to be there.  I can never hide from God, He will be in that place before I am, He will know my thoughts before I know them. So, even if I think I am hiding, I never am. God wants to be our hiding place. He wants to protect us and helps us through our troubles and pains. He wants to give us peace in the storms of our life and guide us through the world we live in. I need to learn to put my trust in Him more and let Him be my hiding place, His word my shield.

The Quote:
"You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word. ~Psalms 119:114
You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah ~Psalms 32:7"
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment