Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Agree


Have you ever heard the phrase... "can we agree to disagree"? That is the way I feel when I write this blog. I know there are people who read this that do not agree with the statements I make, there are also some who do agree. I hope and pray that maybe at least when it comes to believing in Christ that the words I write may help those that don't believe to have a small question that grows into belief. That wasn't the originally intention for this blog though... 

I started this blog 4 years ago because I want to do something I thought was of worth to me and would help me share who I am with the world, not that the world wants to know but I needed to begin to open up. I was also asking my students to write blogs and I thought I needed to do it also. I try and put my faith into my writing because everything I do I should do to the Glory of God. I think that some who agree with me are shocked when something about God doesn't show up in my post. Those ideas of God and His character, His love, and His mercy come from my love of Him and my spiritual gift of teaching... a teacher can never stop teaching until they take their last breath... and they may still continue to teach after that!!! Teachers do you AGREE? 

So my question for all of you today... Please answer in the comments below, so I can know what my audience (the 20 to 30) who read daily think and believe! 
Do you agree that Christ lived a perfect life fully God and fully man... laid down His life willing for the world because he loved the world... was buried and on the 3rd day rose from the dead... He was seen by many people then ascended into heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father... and He is coming again and we (believers) will live forever with Him in Heaven because of all He did for us? 
That is a powerful statement because He is a powerful God. I have nothing to do with that except that I believe it! Do you? Can we agree about that statement's truth? Just so you know I have scriptures to back it up... here are a few for you:
 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time. 
 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. I Corinthians 15: 3-8, 51-53
Please in the comments below let me know if you agree, if not tell me why... Can we agree, or can we agree to disagree?

Thanks for reading! God Bless You All!


Here is a picture I drew a few years ago... you can find more of them at my old website... I can not up date that page any longer but it is still there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment