Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Imagine


This was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the word for today. If we think about it John was wishing for a world just like the world that is promised in the millennial reign of Christ. There will be a heaven and hell still but there will be peace, no religion, no possessions, and no death or sickness. I wonder if he knew that was what he was describing. It is a possibility, he was an intelligent man.

I can't wait for that time, I am so tired of the wars and battles that are fought today. Not just the big ones that effect our lives on a global scale, but all the little ones we face personally everyday. I am not going to post Revelations 20, it is long and you can ready it by following this link if you want too. At the end of the 1000 years Satan will be allowed to try to turn the hearts of man again... and then will be defeated completely by Jesus. Like I said I can't wait for there to be peace.


Before the reign of Christ happens there will a time that we either face Jesus because of death or because He calls us out of this world before the time of tribulation. Then what will that be like, what will I do when I come face to face with my Lord and creator. The Bible does give us a hint...
Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’ ” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.” And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” Revelation 19:9-10
If John, Jesus' closest disciple, fell at His feet and worshiped Him then I am very certain we will also. It seems here to me Jesus is saying "dude, get up... I am a servant just like you, worship my Father not Me!" Our Lord is so cool!

Another example is this....
"Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice:
“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
To receive power and riches and wisdom,
And strength and honor and glory and blessing!" Revelation 5:11-12
We will worship... everyone will bow to Christ!
"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:9-11
Our imaginations can run wild at times, we imagine all sorts of things. Imagining what life will be like with Christ is limitless, timeless, and awesome. I can only imagine what life will be like... much better than here for sure, it will be the world John Lennon spoke of... a world of peace and harmony in the presence of our King, Lord, and God!

Thanks for reading. God Bless You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment