Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Secure


 There are so many different ways to think of the word secure. I can talk about being secure in my salvation, secure in the way I think about myself, or feeling safe and secure in my home... the list could go on. 

This is an easy word to talk about and yet at times it is so hard to feel secure. There is one way I have felt secure and never doubted, and that is the security I feel in my salvation. I can say I have never doubted that I am saved, and will spend eternity with my Lord. I have doubted that I am worthy to do the work He has set before me or doubted my own faith to let Him have control of my life, I have never doubt His word that I am His and will live with Him eternally. It has been 46 years since I gave my life to Christ, I have not always lived like it but I have never doubted what He did for me. 

I have on the other hand not been secure in other things, that has already been established in many of my other posts. I don't trust others or myself very much, so how could I be secure. I am not paranoid, but I am very watchful, even of those closest to me. Because in my life those closest to me have usually been the ones to hurt me (and others) the most. What needs to happen is for me to get my act together and be secure in myself so the others are no longer an issue. 
Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”  So we may boldly say:
      “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” 
Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.  Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them. Hebrews 13:5-9
Have you ever heard or seen the acronym F.R.O.G: "Fully Rely On God"?  If I would do this I should be able to say everyday in every way...  “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

I need to get to the point that I am secure enough to do that... working on it!
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

Thanks for reading! God Bless You All! 


  Does this Mooka look secure in the Tipple??? If you know what I am talking about then you must know about Zentangle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment