Wednesday, July 17, 2013

CHANGE

Yes again....

Life is continually changing and we have to learn to go with the flows of change or to stand in one place and let life pass us by. There are many people in this world who have stood still and it is those who tend to be unhappy. Change is hard and it takes a lot of work to stay positive, to work and pray through the fears and uncertainties. There is one thing that can get me through times of change that blow my perspective out of sync with what I think life should be. I look to God who is unshaken by the changes of the world I live in. He is always the same and will always be there if I need Him! He sends people my way to help me, or gives me the strength to bear it all by myself!

Thanks God for not allowing things to go beyond what I can bear and being unshaken by the things of this world.

The Quote:
"No temptation has overtaken you except such as in common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." ~I Corinthians 10:13

The Drawing:


Extra: Unshaken by Attaboy

No comments:

Post a Comment