Saturday, July 27, 2013

CENTER

Center is important in many ways. Knowing where you center is makes life easier.

Center of Gravity is an important thing to remember in doing many things. Like sports, if a football player does not know about his center of gravity he will possibly end up on his behind or flat out on his face more than he is standing. Center of gravity is what keeps you balanced, it helps you to stand when something wishes to make you fall.

Center point is the point at the center of a thing, a circle, a city, a thought, and an idea. There is always something at the center.

We have lives that are centered around many things also; our families, our jobs, our recreation, and many others. Living with your life focused on something is good, is it the right something? Do we stay so focused on that one thing that nothing else matters?

There is one thing that I wish to be centered on, because if I am then everything else will fall into place. I want my center of gravity to be God, my Center point to be God, I want God at the center of who I am. If I allow Him that spot in my life, my thoughts, my actions, and my words, then my life will be better for it. I do not always have Him in the center of my life, hence the reason I get depressed, sad, frustrated, and lonely. Then sometimes He allows me to have those feelings to remind me that I am vulnerable, and I need Him.

Lord, I pray that I can keep my center focused on you and allow you to control my life. I do not want to be off balance, or have my center point to be skewed. Help me to keep you at my center.

The Quote:
"I teach people that no matter what the situation is, no matter how much drama is around you, you can heal your presence if you just stay within your center." ~Deepak Chopra
The Drawing:


No comments:

Post a Comment