Friday, July 26, 2013

WORSHIP

We were created to love and worship God. When God created humans he was looking for some one to talk to, to spend time with. Yes, He had the archangels, and all the other angels, they worship God because they have no free will, and when some exercised a "will" they became prideful and believed they better were than God, that they were God. So man was created, God gave this creature the ability to desire to worship and communicate with Him. I don't believe the fall of Adam happened right away, I think Adam enjoyed many days, maybe years of living in the presence of God. Besides Time was probably not even a real issue at that point, since man was not "dying" yet.

All creation great and small was created to worship God. I believe everything we do is supposed to be worship, the words we say, the thoughts we think and the actions we act on. All of it is a form of worship, and it is supposed to honor and glorify God. When man fails to worship the creator then even the rocks will cry out. (Luke 19:40) I do not want a rock to cry out to the glory of my God because I won't. Does everything I do, say, or think glorify and honor Him, NO! It is my prayer that I could totally worship Him, and guess what when I get to heaven I will!

Lord help me to strive to worship you in spirit and truth with all that I do. Let my life be a sweet offering to you.

The Quote:
"God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." ~Luke 4:24
The Drawing:


No comments:

Post a Comment