Tuesday, July 23, 2013

STAND

The Quote:
"So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain"
This song says a lot about standing. Right now I am standing and I plan to continue to stand. Even if the shadows are following me and it seems everything will come crashing down. I will stand. Even when I refuse to cry and give in to the tears, I will stand. I am in a battle with self, the one that loves, cares, and wish good for everyone even when they treat me less than right, and the one that wants to get even. The one that knows what good is and the one that wants to forget all that is right. The only way out is to stand and go through the mess that is around me. I need to stand, the great news is I DON'T STAND ALONE!  Jesus is right here with me. I may have a hard time feeling Him or believing He is there, I know He is!

Now, I have come to realize that Satan wants to give me a defeated spirit so that when I talk about all that God did in Croatia, I will not be believed. He has found a way to defeat me and I have to stand my ground against him and tell him to just go away in Jesus name! I am trying... God did marvelous things in Croatia, He would have done them even if I was not there.... I am so glad I was able to be part of HIS story.

Now, Lord, please help me to stand against the fiery darts that Satan is sending my way. Help me to give it all to you and stand up! Thank-you now for every victory!

The Drawing:
The Song



No comments:

Post a Comment