Wednesday, October 30, 2013

RICHES

The Quote:
"..that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:7

I believe that this verse is saying that I will be shown God's grace and kindness toward me in the time to come. Not just grace but exceeding riches of grace,  not just kindness but exceeding riches of kindness. In my mine that means grace and kindness more abundant than any we could ever possibly fathom.

God owns the cattle on a thousand hills (Ps. 50:10-11), His riches are undeterminable and infinite. I am amazed that in the ages to come He will show me all this according to His grace and kindness. I deserve Hell and I will get His riches, because I am in Christ Jesus. I am a follower of Christ. I can not do anything to receive the gift of salvation, if I could it would make Christ's death nothing. I can however make my rewards or riches in heaven more, by serving God, with the right attitude.

Even though here on earth I am not wealthy with money, or things that this world has to offer, I know that in the ages to come I will be rich beyond my wildest ideas. Here on earth I am rich in the love of God and Christ. I am rich in the fact that I try to serve God with a willing spirit. I am rich in love for others. I am rich because of the grace and kindness the Lord has shown me.

Lord, thank-you for your grace and kindness, for your love in the past, now, and in the ages to come. Help me to share that love with others that come into my live.

The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment