Saturday, June 8, 2013

HOLY GROUND

The devotion I read today was about being on Holy Ground. It spoke of Moses and how God spoke to him from a burning bush in the middle of the desert. God could have spoke in a less remote area, the thing is God can speak any where, since He is omnipresent. He is everywhere so everywhere is Holy Ground. That doesn't mean we have to keep our shoes off, although I know people who would think that was a grand idea! I think it means we should have and attitude that says we are willing to drop to our knees, worship, praise, and honor God at any moment. To take our sandals off before our God and pray to Him like He deserves. To often we are caught up in our routine and mundane lives that we forget who makes our lives possible, it is then he has to put a burning bush in our paths and make us take off our sandals in His presence and remember who He is.

Lord help me always be willing to worship and honor you, help me remember that you are always present and that makes every where I go Holy Ground.

The Quote:
"Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground." Exodus 3:5
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment