Monday, June 3, 2013

SHADE

I have been walking some outside this week, not very far really just 1.5 miles. I did do it twice one day. I want to do this very day at least twice if my hips will let me. It was interesting this evening as I was walking how when I was facing the sun and it was just getting about to much to bare on my face that a tree was there to shade my path. I believe that God knew that one day I would need the shade from those trees so He had them right where they needed to be.

He provides for us in small ways everyday, the problem most of the time we are to busy with "life" to notice, and since we don't notice we don't thank Him. I thanked Him for the trees on my path today, and I thank Him for the for all the little things like shade, sweet smelling flowers, the laughter of children, and some many other little things I miss.

Lord thank-you for all the little things you do for me everyday!

The Quote:
"The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand." Psalms 121:5
The Drawing: No, the path I walked was not covered this much, it seemed like it though because I realixed the blessings God was sending my way.


No comments:

Post a Comment