Thursday, June 6, 2013

PROMISES

God makes so many promises in His word, and all we have to do is claim them! There are more than 3000 promises in the Bible and I believe that if we meditate on them, bind them on our hearts, souls, and minds God will give them to us. If we use them in our prayers God will give them to us. He said his word would not return void.
"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11
So if you want something to happen and it is a promise of God, pray it, claim it. That does not mean that if you pray for a car and claim the promise "whatsoever you ask in my name it will be given to you" that you will get a car! God's Will has to be done. He also may give you a car but not the exact one you want. God will honor His promises, just remember He knows the master plan, so He answers them in a way that gets us to His destination for us. Pray the promises is an important part of spiritual life and growth.

Lord, thank you for your promises and help me learn to pray them, claim them, hide them in my heart, and bind them in my whole being.

The Quote: (A Promise)
"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose"
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment