Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bog Ljubi

God Loves!

I am sorry I have not written in a week. I said it may be difficult. Between my other blog, teaching, and preparing some other things needed here I have little time for all it all.

The Title is in Croatian and it says God Loves!. Our Bible story last night was from John 3. Nicodemus came to visit Jesus at night. I am sure he was afraid of what the other Pharisees would say if they saw him talking to Jesus.  He (and all the others) knew Jesus had to be the one from the old days that was spoken of so often. He wanted to know what he had to do to go to heaven.

Jesus told him the truth, that unless he was born again he could not go to heaven. He let him know there was nothing he could do physically, that he had to be born of the Spirit. I am sure this confused him, as it does many people today.

There is nothing you can do in this world to make you good enough to enter heaven. We are all sinners, and as John 3:16, God loves us so much that He sent His ONLY Son to die for us. The only way to enter heaven is to Believe this TRUTH. Nothing else will get you or I there. When we believe this truth God sends His Spirit to live in us, and then we are ready for heaven, we are born again.

The Quote:
"Bog je toliko volio svijet da je dao svojega jedinorođenog Sina da nijedan koji u njega vjeruje ne pogine, nego da ima vječni život." ~ Evanðelje po Ivanu 3:16 Croatian Bible (CRO)
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment