Thursday, January 4, 2018

Home is where the heart is.

Today, the prompt didn't lead to a blog post and technically I have been thinking about this all day. So here goes...

I was supposed to leave to go back to Louisiana; I am visiting my daughter in New Jersey. The plans changed when a snowstorm decided to come this way. Keeping me here another day. This morning before I knew I would not be able to leave I posted on Facebook the following:

"Today, I leave for Louisiana... can't say home cause home is where your heart is and mine is with my daughter..."

These words are true in this earthly realm. My heart is and will always be with my daughter.... well until grandkids come around... then it will be split between them all, I am sure.

In the spiritual realm my heart is in heaven, longing to be with my Savior. I can't wait for the day of no more pain, no more tears, and so much more. With that said I believe I have a lot more to do here on earth. I am not really ever going to be ready to leave here, never going to be, in my mind, good enough to be ready to meet my Savior. Still, He has my heart is waiting for me.

It is my prayer that you all have a heart that longs to see Jesus. That believes he is the Savior through His death and resurrection. Because, I truly wish for you all to be in heaven with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment