Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

I am going to try this again, but I don't know how many days I will actually post. I thought I would post more last year but I didn't, a resolution to do something usually doesn't end well. We all have good intentions, right....

So here is the "plan, idea, thought..."

My daughter gave me this book....

The pages are meant for drawing on, but I will draw in a different journal, or the one she made for me....

Today's prompt was "Angel's Wings". Ok, so this was not easy... I was going to draw the Seraphim in Isaiah 6. That was not a good idea, because I failed at the drawing. 

So, I just drew these wings, with no Angel...

And while I was draw a different verse kept repeating in my head... Also from Isaiah! 
Isaiah 40:31  But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall run and not be weary. They shall walk and not faint.
There are so many ways this verse should be the first verse of this new year, since I am starting a new "chapter" in my life. Being retired and finding the way I should walk in the plan God has for my life is going to be a wonderful journey. I will try to wait on the Lord allowing Him to guide my life in this journey.  I know that if I am successful in that He will let me soar like and eagle, help me not to be weary, and not to faint along the way. 

It is my prayer that everyone reading this also can use this verse to help you journey through this New Year. Allow God to guide you! I also hope that some of you will draw along with me. I have several things I want to do with my art and I plan to share it here. If all goes as I think God is leading there may be a lot of other things for me to share. We will have to see what God has in store. Again Happy New Year and welcome to this Trek!


No comments:

Post a Comment