Thursday, September 5, 2013

NADA

Ok.... here in America we say this to mean, nothing... as in "I have nada to talk about today." I really did have nothing to say then I thought... Hey a friend Croatia is named Nada, there her name means HOPE, so why don't I write about her instead of nothing because she is definitely something :)  She can work on reading English in the process :)

Nada was in the level 2 class in Karlovac. She is an accomplish artist, you can see her some of her work on her Angel Art Page. She is a very sweet and kind person. She seems to truly care for people, she also loves nature. She loves God and life, she has a joyful disposition and tries to inspire HOPE in those she meets.  I am so glad that I was able to get to know her.

Nada, thank-you for coming to the English course. You are a wonderful person! I hope I get to see you and ALL of my friends in Croatia again soon.

Lord, please bless Nada in all she undertakes and continue to make yourself known in her life. Thank-you for allowing me the pleasure of getting to know her. Lord, bless all of my friends in Croatia and here at home. Let your love pour out on all of them.

The Quote:
"Where there is life, there is hope." ~Marcus Tullius Cicero
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment