Wednesday, September 18, 2013

SEEK

The Drawing:
The seek list is at the bottom.
The Quote:
"Seek ye first the good things of the mind, and the rest with either be supplied or its loss will not be felt." ~Francis Bacon
Seek.... God tells to seek Him. "Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore!" I Chronicles 16:11 This verse is repeated in Psalms. We should diligently seek God every minute of everyday, do we? I don't, just being honest. I get in the way! I start seeking other less important  things to make my life "better". God is all I really need, yet I want more. So what things can I do to help me seek God more, and things less? I say it all the time, pray more, read my bible more, help others, realize that what I do have GOD has given me, and on and on....

Lord, help me to seek you in all that I do, whether I working or playing, studying your word or praying to you, wake or asleep. Lord, be the reason I do everything I do. Thank you Lord for being my God!

The List:
apple   bird   book   camera   celery   cup of coffee
cupcake   egg   guitar  high heel   ice cream   key
kite   leaf   letter   lollipop   mask   money   pencil
ring   ruler   sheriff star   smiling sun   soccer ball
spaghetti   stamp   tennis shoe
tooth brush   t-shirt   valentine   yellow flower

No comments:

Post a Comment