Sunday, May 13, 2018

Abstract

One more day and I will be home, I hope.... Today was a 10 hour driving day, tomorrow will be also. Those are long days and hard on this old woman. So, when I got to this hotel room I kind of wanted to just sit and draw.... really I wanted to zentangle (doodle) but that didn't happen.... I kept seeing cubistic type art in my head so....


So, today when driving I got to listen to my music on my phone. I have not found Air 1 or K-love long enough to listen since leaving the south and it has been sad traveling. I have a lot of older contemporary Christian music. I had a wonderful time worshiping God as drove, not sure my daughter did.... oh well.
Then, as He was now drawing near the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works they had seen, saying:
“ ‘Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord!’[d]
Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!”
And some of the Pharisees called to Him from the crowd, “Teacher, rebuke Your disciples.” But He answered and said to them, “I tell you that if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out.” Luke 19:37-40
The Pharisees really didn't like the fact that people would worship this carpenter from from Galilee. They could not believe that this guy was the Savior that the scriptures, that they memorized, was speaking of. The King would not be someone who loved all people, he would be handsome, he would not hang out with fishermen, tax collectors, and other sorts of lowly people. Boy, did they have a rude awakening....

These lowly people were loved and loved this man the Pharisees hated. They cried out with praise at His appearance and His mighty works, they knew He was the Lord that they had been waiting for all their lives. 

Jesus humbly told these Pharisees... I can't stop this praise because even the rocks will cry out if these don't. He was saying every creature on earth knows who I am and even if you silly men will not praise me, they will.... 

I love to praise and worship, I don't do it very well, but I try. We all should praise God with what ever voice we have been given because if you don't the rocks will and why should they have all the fun!

Thanks for reading. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment