Thursday, May 3, 2018

Photos Only Show a Portion of the Story

Today I am pretty much just sharing photos... They do not do the sights justice... I will post just a few, the ones I have on my phone... I will have to find a way to get the others from my camera to post or wait till I get home. (Forgive the way the pictures are aligned, I have forgotten how to make a table here.... will figure it out)

Cactus growing wild
Snow today


Mountain behind my Friend's house
Long open road


Las Vegas, NM
Mesa


Amarillo Zoo Macaw
Blown Tree

More Mesa


Amarillo Zoo Tiger
More open road



An old car

So, these pictures only tell a portion of what I have seen and felt during this trip. I have visited with friends I have not seen for ages. I have seen wonders that God put on this earth for me to enjoy.... Photos could never tell the whole story. Yes a picture is worth a thousand words.... but all God has for us can not be contained in one photo or 1000 words.... 

Even the Bible does not tell us all the awe and wonder that is God and His creation. Our small yet marvelously created brains cannot fathom His Majesty!
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts are higher than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9
"Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out. For who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has become His counselor?  Romans 11:33-34
God and His wonderful creations keep me awe struck most of the time. If this is the smallest of His wonders how much more grand will heaven be, and the time we spend in eternity with Him.

"Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand, Measured heaven with a span And calculated the dust of the earth in a measure? Weighed the mountains in scales And the hills in a balance?" Isaiah 40:12
How marvelous to know that God's one hand is measures the heavens.... The Lord is so Majestic and deserves our honor and praise!
Here is a song that I believe expresses this idea... Thanks for reading, God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment