Saturday, April 28, 2018

The Journey Begins

No "art" today, it is an early morning ... I am getting some loose ends together before my daughter and I hit the road.

We are traveling into at least 8 states in 17 days. We have a birthday and a graduation to attend. There are also some friends and family we will be visiting along the way also. I hope that we not only have fun with these things, but the we will also see some wonderful sights in the is country of ours. Since, I was little I have wanted to visit Montana and I hope that I get to on this trip, even if it is only to be able to say I have been there. It will probably be the only new state for me to visit this time.

Every time I travel, I see some wonderful things and God speaks to me in the smallest of them. I pray that this trip will be no exception. His wonderful masterpiece that he has given us to call home for the short time makes me think... "if this earth is this beautiful, how much more magnificent will the new heaven and earth be!!! I can not even fathom it. 

Here is a verse that I want to start this trip with...

"I will walk before the Lord In the land of the living." Psalm 116:9

I want to put my best foot forward and be a witness for God on this trip. Will I stumble at this, probably. I know that God does not expect perfection from me, He only wants my willingness to be obedient to Him. Everyday I pray I see His beauty, and find peace in knowing He is with me. I want to be able to share Him with everyone I see in some way.

Lord, please keep us safe as we travel in the land of the living, and help us to grow in your grace and love for one another. Bless those reading this.


No comments:

Post a Comment