Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WORKMANSHIP

The Quote:
"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:10

Every time I see the word workmanship in the bible I think of a sculptor. God created each of us in His image, and for His glory. When we become Christians, we become a new creation in Christ and God starts to chisel away all the bad things in our lives that hinder Him from using us the way He wants to.

God doesn't do anything half way, it is all or nothing with Him. We are either going to allow Him to use the chisel on our lives and work a wondrous work or we are not going to let Him. We can not stand on the fence, we can not be lukewarm. When God works on us it may hurt, it may cause us pain and suffering. In the end it will all be worth it.

Lord help me to be a new creation in you, your workmanship for your honor and glory. I know it is going to hurt, I am willing to be put through the pain. Lord, I want to be used by you. Thank-you Lord for taking the time to help me become more like you.

PS: Here is the link to a video by the Skit Guys about this.... http://skitguys.com/videos/item/gods-chisel

The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment