Wednesday, March 13, 2013

UPDATE

There are all kinds of things that get Updates these days; our phones, or computer software, or video games, and some people even get Updates for their bodies. Our world changes so fast it is sometimes hard to keep up with it.

Some updates are good, some not so good. When you see an old friend for the first time in a while you can spend hours updating each other on your lives. Some times in that update you find out somethings that may be bad, maybe another close friend had died or a loss of a child for the friend you are talking too.

There is one Update that I can't wait to get. Not that I want it right now (even though a change to this old body would be nice) and that is the glorified body I will receive when I reach my final destination. A body that is just what God wants for all His children. No more pain, no more suffering. In a time when every tear shall be wiped away and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord! That will be my final update and it will be great!

The Quote:
"Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—  in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality" ~I Corinthians 15:51-53
The Drawing:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment